• Hi everyone, hope all of you are safe and healthy. We've updated the image upload size to 5MB from 2MB so everyone can upload some pretty pictures during their quarantine. We will also be updating our software and servers as the weeks go by so please let us know if you have any issues. Wishing all riders good health during these times.

2016 Africa Twin CRF 1000 L Rothmans Dakar

Nici

Feb 12, 2016
Switzerland
This Weekend i am finally finishing my project and next week it will be shown at a swiss Moto-exhibition. This bike is a redesign of the original Dakar Bike of 1989. Original colours and of course all original Logos, some had to re rebuild from Fotos. Hope you like it.

Last edited:

Nici

Feb 12, 2016
Switzerland
Since many people asked me I could print the Stickerset separatly. just go on rubberdust.com an use Mailform.

jimbo

Mar 2, 2016
stanthorpe qld
I've been looking for sticker kits here in oz but nothing yet, wont be long I spose, be nice to dress up the primer grey version I bought and to throw away when tatty and renew.

Nici

Feb 12, 2016
Switzerland
I am also working for a stickerset, it will be for the black version, possibly for the silver. It is not finished yet. If there is enough people interesting in this, I will do it as a next project. Write me on rubberdust.com if you are interested.

Nici

Feb 12, 2016
Switzerland
I really like the Rothman design, but it would have to be applied over a white, stickerless bike wouldn't it?
You will have to paint the tank white since the stickers are under the clear-cote. I painted also the blue parts and the stripes. Gold is very expensive to print in small numbers. I plan to sell the stickersets separatly, because there are many of you guys that are interested to build it your self, like I did.

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu