• Thank you again for being a part of this community of riders and enthusiasts at africatwin.org. We can't say thank you enough to our donors this year. We're wishing everyone a happy holiday season and happy 2021!

2017 Honda Africa Twin Forks and Rear suspension with lowering springs

Dosnuttays

Dec 10, 2019
Clemson, SC
I have a set of takeoff forks and rear suspension from a 2017 Honda Africa Twin. The seals need to be replaced on the front forks. They come with set of Hyperpro SP-HO10-SSC033 springs installed which is 25mm lowering kit both front and rear. The original springs are also included. I am located in Clemson, SC but will be willing to ship through blue lane freight (Fastenal shipping). I can send pictures if requested. $600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu