FOR SALE 2018 Africa Twin CRF1000L accessories etc for sale

benspray

Nov 18, 2018
Norwich
Hi All

Trading my 2018 bike in this week for a new 1100, most of the upgrades/accessories I've added over the past couple of years have been removed and won't fit the 1100 so will be selling off.
Collection on the big items would be best (just south of Norwich)
Heres some pics, the barkbusters are staying on as I broke the originals and I have a black low Givi screen now rather than the one shown.
I may keep the Denali lights but have the plug and play wiring loom for a 2018 bike.
I also have a Camel high fender kit in white and camel side stand not shown

SM Pro tubeless wheels £800 (I may keep these as I think they will fit a standard 1100)
Akrapovic Headers £400
Fasst flexx handlebars (enduro 14 high) with antivibe inserts ready for barkbusters £300
Heated grips £150 (If I can remove the left hand grip from the handlebars!)
Rapidbike Evo £250
Camel bridged handle bar risers (used for 100 miles) £60
RM3 Steering damper £400 (need to check if this would fit the 1100)
Unifilter Air Filters £55
Rear caliper bracket (non-DCT) £50
Haynes workshop manual £15
Rugged roads splash guard (behind numberplate) £12
3 x Dash screen protectors £5
upgraded Horn £8
Diagnostics plug £5 (assume the 1100 is different)
spotlights/wiring loom etc £TBC

20200518_120919 (1).jpg
20200518_120930.jpg
20200518_121051.jpg

Prices plus postage/paypal fees or collect with bank transfer/cash :)

Cheers all
Ben

Last edited:

benspray

Nov 18, 2018
Norwich
Hi

All sold sorry, but yes I did use the AT mount for the lights worked perfectly with the alt rider bars.
Headers were fitted at the same time as the rapidbike module so yes big improvement but couldn't tell you which of the two made the difference.

Cheers

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu