• Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays to all riders and readers! Thank you for being a part of the online community and big thanks to @Graves for his effort on this forum. -africatwin.org team

2018 Africa Twin release date

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
May 13, 2015
Can't give you an exact date but stay tune with EICMA 2017 during November 9th-12th. Honda generally releases new products and information around that time.

Africatwin.org does have exclusive press coverage for this year's Progressive Motorcycle Show in Long Beach and the 2018 Honda Africa Twin is on top of the list. Prepare for photos and videos... :)

Let us know what you'd like to see and we'll do our best to cover it.

dascooter

May 27, 2017
Chesterfield, MO
I've been holding out on buying my AT waiting for the 2018 model. Tubeless tires would make it worth my wait. Cruise control an added bonus. Finally sold my BMW scooter last week. Now just waiting for the 2018 announcement. Tough being without a bike on these nice fall days. But with winter coming fast decided I could wait for the 2018s. If they don't have some worthy improvements, figure I can get a better deal on a 2107.

SoCalEddie

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 14, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
The prices on 2017 Africa Twins have decreased at a dealer here in Southern California. We're getting close to 2018 models. :)

$11,999 for the manual
$12,499 for the DCT

IMG_8050.jpg
IMG_8051.jpg

Corki

Jul 26, 2017
Southeast England
I like the colour scheme although the white frame will be a chip fest. It seems to have a wider rear fairing which would be handy for tools etc but wouldn't do the pillion any favours.

dascooter

May 27, 2017
Chesterfield, MO
As I sold my BMW bike a few weeks ago and waiting until I see what the 2018 AT brings before ordering, I am starting to get excited. Not having a bike has been hard given we are seeing the last of good weather here. With all the exciting Gold Wing announcements, my expectations starting to go up. Come on Nov 6!

SoCalEddie

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 14, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu