• Hi riders and readers, We just upgraded and updated some code to make things run a bit better on the site. Please let us know if you find any technical glitches or issues. Thank you again! africatwin.org staff

FOR SALE Africa twin Adventure Sport used in rallys

ATASlee

Nov 17, 2018
UK
Now done a couple of rallys on this (Sahari rally and africa eco race) and it is showing signs of a few crashes

Damage to the bike is both fairing panels one cracked one partly missing, the black plastic piece that runs from the back of the rad to the tank which might be part of the fairing panel? (On the left side sitting on the bike) fuel tank but does not leak, 3 of the indicators are damaged, some damage to the number plate plastic bracket, barkbuster plastic parts heavily scuffed from memory I think the brackets are still good, heavy scuffs to bumot sump guard, ABS light flashing. (which was a good thing, no abs) Slightly damaged left side foot rest/ holder but easy to straighten.
Runs fine no issues. Not looked at the mileage but I think it must be around 6000 miles Still on original pads!
I have the original wheels complete with very good tyres, the original sump guard, screen, light bar thingy, foot peg rubbers.
Also there are 2 sets of rally wheels, honda hubs with rally width excel gold rims, some damage to rims but still useable, these are fitted with Michelin desert tyres and mousses.

Would be ideal for someone looking to fit african queens/ red moto front rally screen etc to

Sensible offers invited but not going to give it away, if needs be it will go in to storage until parts become available second hand.

Mechanically sound it has been well looked after on the rally, also got about £4,000 worth of new spares for it.

It is on a boat from africa right now but will be on the south east coast next weekend then on route to the north midlands soon after if any one would like to view it on route. Navigation equipment will be removed before sale.

I want £6750 for it as pictured except nav equipment or with the standard wheels/tyres. it is being collected tomorrow from the south east coast and bought up to the north midlands

Thanks Lee.

Last edited:

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu