• Welcome to africatwin.org v2.0! We're happy to have you here. We've updated the site with new code to help the overall forum experience. Please report any issues. Changes made to the forum can be seen here: Africatwin.org v2.0 updates. Thank you for being a part of africatwin.org!

Alabama

Nov 3, 2018
B'ham, AL
RThomas...I'm just a few minutes down the road from you in Kimberly.

Hopefully we can get together sometime...I'm headed to N. GA this weekend to ride some dual-sport in the mountains on the 450 with a group of buds.

May 23, 2018
Hayden, Alabama
RThomas...I'm just a few minutes down the road from you in Kimberly.

Hopefully we can get together sometime...I'm headed to N. GA this weekend to ride some dual-sport in the mountains on the 450 with a group of buds.
I have been to north Georgia and Tellico Tennessee. Had a great time. I am 61 years old so I have to be a little careful but I really like this bike

Nov 3, 2018
B'ham, AL
I just got back from Tellico a couple of weeks ago...hauled my KTM 450 and Versys 1000, my buddies were on a GSA and a 1290SA. When I got back I decided I wanted something I could ride up there, then do both street and dirt if I wanted...so I traded the Versys in at Southern Honda.

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu