Australian Rider

mark higgins

Dec 13, 2015
Hobart Australia
I currently have a KLR650 and I am eagerly awaiting the release of the Africa Twin here in Hobart Tasmania.
The dealer is saying early February for the demo model and I am hoping it to be true. I liked the silver colour but that is only available on the base model so have to go for the red or tricolour on the ABS version. The tricolour is now my colour of choice after much deliberation and I will get the engine guards, aluminium side cases (I don't like top cases) and the driving lights.

Let's just get them here...NOW:)

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
May 13, 2015
Welcome and thank you for joining us! We are not getting the Africa Twin in the USA until April! Driving me crazy !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu