• Welcome to africatwin.org v2.0! We're happy to have you here. We've updated the site with new code to help the overall forum experience. Please report any issues. Changes made to the forum can be seen here: Africatwin.org v2.0 updates. Thank you for being a part of africatwin.org!

Canadian AT owner

Graves

Staff member
Aug 14, 2016
So. Cal.
Welcome to the group. The need for change never ends, enjoy tinkering. What crash bars did you get?

Hello from about an hour east of Vancouver BC. Bought my new 2017 AT 3 weeks ago.
Spent too much on accessories. ;)
Courtney.

Vapor

Aug 5, 2018
Vandirty
I put on the AltRIder crash bars as well. Solid piece of kit. Added their skid plate too. Cost an arm and leg to bring it across the border though. I'm sure it will pay for itself soon. o_O

Catahoula

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
I put on the AltRIder crash bars as well. Solid piece of kit. Added their skid plate too. Cost an arm and leg to bring it across the border though. I'm sure it will pay for itself soon. o_O
Try Dual Sport Plus for Altrider and other items. https://www.dualsportplus.com/Default.asp
They are in Canada so you see the final price and they have free shipping if you spend over a small amount.
The owner is Clint MacBride 1-888-990-9013

Catahoula

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Thanks! I can see that I'm going to pick a few things up from them already.
Maybe you should look at my AT before you order anything.
It is easier to see in person than a catalogue.

I bought my no mileage 2017 AT brand new May 16 a few weeks ago.
3670 k's so far.

Vapor

Aug 5, 2018
Vandirty
Its too late for me... The only thing left that I'm really debating is what type of GPS/NAV system I'll go with and who's soft panniers I'll buy.
Those will have to wait till next year. The credit card is worn out.

Catahoula

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Its too late for me... The only thing left that I'm really debating is what type of GPS/NAV system I'll go with and who's soft panniers I'll buy.
Those will have to wait till next year. The credit card is worn out.
Hi - Are you riding your beast?
I'm still waiting to get together - for a ride or to help you with riding skills.
Courtney.

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu