FOR SALE Corbin Seat for 2016-2019 Africa Twin

afreebyrd

Jun 22, 2019
Washington State
Aftermarket Corbin Seat for 2016-2019 Africa Twin (CRF1000L). Fits the bike well and comfortable too. Used for approx.. 3.5k miles. Great seat however, I decided that I am changing from a full one-piece seat to a pillion rack and front seat only. This is to aid in carrying gear more effectively. And so it becomes an extra seat that won’t get used or enjoyed as much as it should. Would rather get it to someone who wants an upgrade in comfort from the stock seat. Not heated nor is there a backrest. Cost me almost $620.00. I would like to get $470.00 for it, plus shipping to you in the original box. May be open to offers. Seat is located in Bremerton, Washington, USA

Attachments

• IMG_5945.jpg
    IMG_5945.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5946.jpg
    IMG_5946.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5947.jpg
    IMG_5947.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5948.jpg
    IMG_5948.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5949.jpg
    IMG_5949.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5950.jpg
    IMG_5950.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5951.jpg
    IMG_5951.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Sled_C

royswwifft

Feb 12, 2019
CA
May I ask was this custom fit to your leg dimensions and if so what is your inside leg etc?

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

Oneday

Apr 19, 2021
OH
Aftermarket Corbin Seat for 2016-2019 Africa Twin (CRF1000L). Fits the bike well and comfortable too. Used for approx.. 3.5k miles. Great seat however, I decided that I am changing from a full one-piece seat to a pillion rack and front seat only. This is to aid in carrying gear more effectively. And so it becomes an extra seat that won’t get used or enjoyed as much as it should. Would rather get it to someone who wants an upgrade in comfort from the stock seat. Not heated nor is there a backrest. Cost me almost $620.00. I would like to get $470.00 for it, plus shipping to you in the original box. May be open to offers. Seat is located in Bremerton, Washington, USA
Do you still have this seat for sale ??

afreebyrd

Jun 22, 2019
Washington State
No. It needs to be a bit higher. It's a quality seat and I would rather see it used then sitting in my garage. I will counter at $370.00 with you paying the shipping. And it is boxed and ready to go.

Oneday

Apr 19, 2021
OH
Could I get the box dimensions and weight. I would need to find shipping cost before i could respond.

afreebyrd

Jun 22, 2019
Washington State
Well I am willing to work with you. Like I said, it would be of better use on somebody's Twin, vice in a box in my garage. Where are you located? And how much was shipping? Was that air or ground?

azturbomini

Jul 16, 2021
US
If you still have this I'd like to offer a little insight to anyone that maybe on the fence because it's the (Low version).

I purchased the exact same seat used from an inmate not knowing if it was a standard or low height. I'm 6' with a 32" inseam and the inmate I was buying it off of was taller than me so I was really hoping it was a standard. I got it in, did some checking and it was a low. I was like crap! But the seller said it did infact fit him and the bike well so I put it on and sat on the bike and it's no lower really than the stock seat IMO. I'm on the balls/toes of my feet while sitting with both feet equal on each side.
What I'm saying is, don't let the (Low) seat stop you from missing a killer deal on a great seat.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

TwinLoco

Aug 2, 2021
Cleburne, TX
Did you ever get a single seat Corbin for your AT? I'd like to ask about the comfort difference between the two. Also the weight difference. If you bought the jingle do you know the weight of it?
Thanks,
Eric

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu