• Wishing everyone a happy new year! May 2019 bring you tons of happiness and riding time.

Four days in Nor-Cal

OneEarTim

africatwin.org gold
Aug 16, 2017
Nor-Cal
motorcycleadventuregear.com
Just spent four days and a little over 800 miles riding some epic routes in Nor-Cal.
Started in Sacramento and made it to Willits on day way with a LOT of dirt from clear lake to Willits.
Day two took dirt from Willits to Fort Bragg and then to shelter cove and ended in Eureka.
Day three was a fun ride to Red Bluff.
Day Four was heading home through Stonyford and clear lake.
Ride was cut short when I ran out of focus or talent and submarines my bike in a creek crossing. Super bummed because it was probably one of the least deep crossings. The cylinders were full of water and I couldn’t get the right plug out. So I spent 6 hours waiting in the woods for a ride out.
Can’t wait to get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu