Free 2018 africatwin.org decals!

SoCalEddie

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Rider
Jul 14, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Hey everyone,

Thank you again for the support and being a part of africatwin.org. Wishing everyone a happy 2018.

We’re giving away free decals! Submit what you did to your Africa Twin at https://www.africatwin.org/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-bike-today.1282/page-2#post-7067 and message @Admin or @SoCalEddie to get your decal.

All information will be kept private. Do not give info. away to other users except @Admin and @SoCalEddie.

The first batch of decals have gone out for those who have requested.

Contrary to popular belief, these decals will add an additional 10 horses. :)

7498C297-56EC-4935-B240-68C0348C6562.jpeg

Reactions: jjustj

Cuchulainn

Gold Rider
Aug 10, 2017
Denver, CO
www.rmmrc.org
I would love to get these done in red and white for Africa Twin, but I can’t recall on the Triumph Forum, who had the original artwork. It’s a nice reflective patch though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kristofh

Feb 8, 2016
Belgium
Looked in the mailbox today and found a pleasant letter from the other side of the world, with stickers!
@Admin: Thank you very much! ;)
As soon as the weather gets nice, I will search for a place on the motorcycle to put them :).
And 10hp extra:D

Edit; 10hp only for silver AT's...I have a black one...so that will be 5hp extra :p

Reactions: Admin and Squily

gammel

Nov 30, 2015
SF Bay Area
Received my stickers Sat. Thank You

Not only do they add 20HP to the tricolors, the stickers will add 20 MPG more than without them.;)

livingwellcfr

May 6, 2018
Idaho
Hey everyone,

Thank you again for the support and being a part of africatwin.org. Wishing everyone a happy 2018.

We’re giving away free decals! Submit what you did to your Africa Twin at https://www.africatwin.org/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-bike-today.1282/page-2#post-7067 and message @Admin or @SoCalEddie to get your decal.

All information will be kept private. Do not give info. away to other users except @Admin and @SoCalEddie.

The first batch of decals have gone out for those who have requested.

Contrary to popular belief, these decals will add an additional 10 horses. :)

View attachment 1158
are these decals still available?

Reactions: Admin

Graves

Staff member
Legendary Rider
Aug 14, 2016
So. Cal.
Oh... here we go.

Received my stickers Sat. Thank You

Not only do they add 20HP to the tricolors, the stickers will add 20 MPG more than without them.;)

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu