Full Termignoni system sounds good...

dirtdrone

Jul 17, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Another video showing different sounds from Arrow, SC Project, Leo Vince, Akrapovic, Zard and Termignoni.

Personal preference but that Termignoni sound is incredible...

Corki

Jul 26, 2017
Southeast England
That video is ok for a very rough example of the exhaust sounds but I definitely wouldn't buy one based on the sound in the video. Most if not all are recorded using a phone or inbuilt cam mic which we all know have poor quality. I have a Scorpion full system and it really doesn't sound anything like that. Without the baffle while filtering/lane splitting the cars part like the red sea. Baffle in on long runs it has a nice tone/note which isn't at all intrusive to the rider. I'm just saying don't base your purchase on that video as exhausts ain't cheap and if not totally happy you'll always be looking at others and wanting.

Reactions: SoCalEddie

ReddyDr

Jul 22, 2017
Hyderabad India
Termi Has 2 different models ? For AT, While the best looking Exhaust end Can is Remus,
Yet to know the best exhaust Help. in Improving Power & Torque between 3000 to 5000Rpm While Maintaining original power & Torque below 3000Rpm .

FarangMoto

Feb 12, 2017
Thailand
Mine has the Term slip on.
Used a zoom mic so sound is a little better than some. I did make the clips short befoe the wind took over.

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu