FOR SALE Garmin Zumo 396 LMT-S

belrix

Nov 2, 2015
SouthEast Kansas
I am offering for sale my used Garmin Zumo 396 LMT-S, the GPS was used on my AT for about 2 years without issue, selling it because I purchased the new Zumo XT

GPS is freshly updated to the latest maps and software, been reset to factory setup mode and all personal data removed.

As seen in the pics below the power supply cable has had the fuse holder removed. Additionally, I was using a folded paper shim between the tab on the mount and the slot on the GPS to help keep the power pins aligned. Both of these parts are available from Garmin for a modest price if a replacement is desired.

No other issues with the device, solid performance and speed.

Asking $200 shipped in the United States and PayPal is my preferred payment method

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

Belrix

Zumo (1).jpgZumo (2).jpgZumo (3).jpgZumo (4).jpgZumo (5).jpgZumo (6).jpgZumo (7).jpgZumo (8).jpg

belrix

Nov 2, 2015
SouthEast Kansas
Quick update, I ordered a replacement power supply for the Zumo from Garmin. Once received I will test and verify that it solved the need for use of the paper shim

Stay safe!

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu