• Hi riders and readers, We just upgraded and updated some code to make things run a bit better on the site. Please let us know if you find any technical glitches or issues. Thank you again! africatwin.org staff

FOR SALE Genuine honda luggage

Bryan jones

Aug 15, 2016
Belfast
Hey guys,

Im new here, so hi,

Just bought my africa twin a few months back and got luggage ordered for it about a month ago but hadnt got round to fitting it yet,

but unfortunately the wife has been seriously ill for a while now and its gotten worse so funds have to be raised for day to day care so unfortunately my bike and all assosiated with it are all casualties for the better cause, the bike is now sold, and just have the luggage left to go now,

I have a full pannier set and a full top box kit with everything include, plate, barrels for the 1 key system, just everything.

All genuine honda

All new and still boxed never fitted

Top box was £360

Pannier kit was £525

Id be happy to get anywhere close to that if anyone has any reasonable offers il happily consider, just send me a message and il try to get back to you as soon as i can

I also have a 12v socket genuine honda aswell for it but i can remember what i paid for it a few months back so open to offers on that too

Thanks for your time guys, just wish it was in better circumstances but hey lol

Postage is free to uk mainland, n.ireland, scotland, wales etc.

Take care

Regards

Bryan

fredjohnson

Sep 7, 2017
Minnesota
Hey guys,

Im new here, so hi,

Just bought my africa twin a few months back and got luggage ordered for it about a month ago but hadnt got round to fitting it yet,

but unfortunately the wife has been seriously ill for a while now and its gotten worse so funds have to be raised for day to day care so unfortunately my bike and all assosiated with it are all casualties for the better cause, the bike is now sold, and just have the luggage left to go now,

I have a full pannier set and a full top box kit with everything include, plate, barrels for the 1 key system, just everything.

All genuine honda

Top box was £360

Pannier kit was £525

Id be happy to get anywhere close to that if anyone has any reasonable offers il happily consider, just send me a message and il try to get back to you as soon as i can

I also have a 12v socket genuine honda aswell for it but i can remember what i paid for it a few months back so open to offers on that too

Take care

Regards

Bryan
Sorry to hear of your wife. I know this is extremely late, but are your saddle bags still available?

adventuredon

Sep 15, 2017
London
Hey guys,

Im new here, so hi,

All genuine honda

Top box was £360

Pannier kit was £525

Take care

Regards

Bryan
Ill take the Honda 12v if you can tell me what it includes (loom? etc ) I'll make an offer. But very interested

Reactions: tyson101

manuelalberto

Oct 1, 2017
London
Hey guys,

Im new here, so hi,

All genuine honda

Top box was £360

Pannier kit was £525

Take care

Regards

Bryan
@bryanjones I am really sorry to hear about your wife and whish you all the best.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu