SOLD Givi Airflow Windshield for Honda Africa Twin 16-17

Jerry

Apr 17, 2018
nevada
Up for Sale is a USED Givi Airflow Windshield. I call it used because I installed it and used it for 1 month.
The windshield is in great condition no chips you can see fine swirls from being washed but not visible.
This windshield works great but I am not that tall and and I like to look over my windshield and decided to go with a shorter one.
My loss is your gain. $120.00 shipped in the Lower 40.

AF - series, the Airflow system offers a unique adjustable windshield that gives maximum wind protection to a wide variety of motorcycle and scooter riders. The upper adjustable windshield blade gives a 7 inch adjustment creating minimum and maximum wind protection.

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu