FOR SALE GIVI Outback Trekkers 37+48L Black - price reduced

Yubiker

Apr 7, 2020
Travelling
Asking price: $500US (plus $50 postage to North America, Europe and Aus-NZ. For other countries, please ask)

The panniers are 48L (left side) and 37L (right side).

These are the panniers I ordered with the bike when it was brand new. They've been on the bike for about 22,000kms of almost exclusively asphalt roads in total, and as such are in excellent condition, they have never been dropped, even at low speed/stopped, although they could do with a bit more of a clean as you may notice in the pics.

I'm selling them as I went travelling long term with my bike and decided not to use these, I tried to go a bit lighter using another setup. They're in storage with a friend and he wants the space.

They come with all the original keys and documents, plus the original stickers.

Please see the attached pics and if you have any questions, please ask. 242624272428

Last edited:

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu