Givi tall windscreen

SHUMBA

Oct 5, 2017
ONTARIO, CANADA
Hello all,
As mentioned earlier, I added a Givi tall windshield to my 2020 Africa Twin non adventure model.
It doesn't offer any additional wind protection, the bends or curves on both sides distort both my vision along with my videos...total waste of time and money.
Very disappointed with this Givi product....please avoid.
Any one else out there who has this barn board for a windshield?
Here's what is does do, increases the fuel burn by approximately 20%!!.
Anyone who has the 2020 adventure model? I would be grateful to hear your opinion/report on the OEM taller windshield.
Thanks in advance.
SHUMBA

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk

RickSkye

Jun 25, 2020
GB
Hi
This is my solution, cheap off eBay, but it works well for me.
Down for trails, windy roads, up for faster.
I am 5'11' and its quiet at motorway speeds.
Its worth the few quid it costs to give it a go.
Its pissing down here else i would give you better photos.

SHUMBA

Oct 5, 2017
ONTARIO, CANADA
Thanks for your reply....hmmmm....I may consider this option.
I'll take a look on ebay, meanwhile if you have the link for this item I'd be grateful.
You are obviously in the U.K. somewhere...I'm in Canada, just west (2 hours) of Toronto....summer is here, 27 C for a high today, we are always begging for rain....please send us some.
SHUMBA

mossman

Nov 14, 2021
Montclair
I've tried the taller factory windscreen on my 2020 standard and also the tall Puig and neither of them satisfied. The winning combination for me is the AS windscreen with Puig clip on. Also the best combo for my 900 Tiger GT. Something about the offset smooths the wind over the shield. No ear plugs needed.

SHUMBA

Oct 5, 2017
ONTARIO, CANADA
The clip on windscreen add on to my 2020 Africa Twin DCT model non adventure works a treat.
For the money ($30. CDN) definitely worth it.
SHUMBA

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu