Administrator
Staff member
May 13, 2015
Hello and welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ti04

Jan 31, 2016
Texas
After reading all the good reviews and finally seeing the AT at the Dallas motorcycle show I went to my favorite dealer, DFW Honda and ordered one. Saturday all the US dealers had to turn in their order for the full year. I am expecting the AT to sell very well so if you decide you want one you might want to get to your dealer and put down a deposit.

Reactions: HeartlandDS

gmsnowball

Jun 12, 2016
oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Had mine for a couple of weeks now and I love it. Ordering a few aftermarket parts to make it perfect.IMG_0621.JPG

HeartlandDS

Jan 26, 2016
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
After reading all the good reviews and finally seeing the AT at the Dallas motorcycle show I went to my favorite dealer, DFW Honda and ordered one. Saturday all the US dealers had to turn in their order for the full year. I am expecting the AT to sell very well so if you decide you want one you might want to get to your dealer and put down a deposit.
Thank you sir, I was at the Dallas show as well, I bet we were bumping into each other to get in line to sit on one for 30 seconds. hehehe. If all goes well, I may have one this week. We shall see, I am super excited and hopeful. Thank you and have a blessed week my friend.

HeartlandDS

Jan 26, 2016
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Had mine for a couple of weeks now and I love it. Ordering a few aftermarket parts to make it perfect.View attachment 323
Sweet, she is a beauty my friend, Thanks for sharing a pic of her and keep me posted on the pics and parts. If all goes well, mine should be here this week. Still waiting in anticipation, but I should have one this week. hehehe. Im super excited. thank you and have a blessed week my friend.

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu