Happy Holidays from africatwin.org!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
May 13, 2015
First off, thank you for being supportive of africatwin.org. It truly means a lot to us and we love being a part of this community.

africatwin.org was conceived in 2015. We were the first Africa Twin CRF1000L forum and the user base grew over 800% within a year and a half. During the end of 2016 leading up to 2017, the forum started to slow down and lost a good chunk of user activity due to negligence and corporate competition. The forum was eventually put up for sale in early 2017.

@SoCalEddie acquired the forum in June of 2017 and decided do things differently. Since the acquisition, the forum has grown another 200% within 3 months and will continue to grow. We pride ourselves on being an ad free, corporate free and rider oriented forum.

We have some big plans for 2018 and excited to share it with everyone here. We're currently working on updating the forum with new software, developing an interactive rider's map where users can add routes and trails with ratings, planning on hosting events and giving more goodies away.

Thank you to all the donors who have contributed and a special shout out to @Graves for being an excellent moderator.

May you have a happy holiday season!

africatwin.org team

Reactions: kristofh and Scott

belrix

Nov 2, 2015
SouthEast Kansas
Happy Holidays!

Thanks to everyone for making this a great forum, your hard work and dedication are greatly appreciated.

Cuchulainn

Gold Rider
Aug 10, 2017
Denver, CO
www.rmmrc.org
Happy Holidays! Looking forward to seeing the forums plans in the new year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro. Random autocorrects and typos are my special gift to you.

Mitch

Sep 20, 2017
Iowa
Merry Christmas!

I am a former KLR owner and have been an active participant on one of the KLR forums for a few years. The value I received from that forum was substantial. If you ever had a problem with your KLR, you could get quick help and answers from the members.

I share that because I have really enjoy the tone and atmosphere of this forum too. I hope we can continue to grow the membership and step up the activity to the point where we too can have ready access to help, answers, or just friendly discussion.

I look forward to seeing this grow and will be happy to help, both in participation and in support.

Thanks to SoCalEddie for hosting!

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu