• Hi everyone, hope all of you are safe and healthy. We've updated the image upload size to 5MB from 2MB so everyone can upload some pretty pictures during their quarantine. We will also be updating our software and servers as the weeks go by so please let us know if you have any issues. Wishing all riders good health during these times.

Honda Pass-Bagger Challenge 2017

SoCalEddie

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Rider
Jul 14, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Some news from the Honda and Rever partnership announcing a "Pass-Bagger Challenge" Looks like you download the motorcycle traveling app "Rever" and hit the destinations on your bike. Pretty cool and looking forward to see if anyone else might do a few of these trips on the weekend.

Cuchulainn

Gold Rider
Aug 10, 2017
Denver, CO
www.rmmrc.org
So, I signed up for this on September 12, after reading this post. The app is pretty cool and has some nice features for tracking and sharing rides. Of course there are a number of these passes I had already been over, some several times, before I downloaded the Rever app.

Of course you only get credit for the passes you have done with the app active, so I have a total of 16 in the app, though I have easily done
in the 30's. But it gives a good excuse to revisit some of them, not that one is ever needed :)

Bagged 5 of them yesterday in what was a cold, wet and at times snowy trip. I am not sure how many more opportunities I will have for most of these before the weather causes closures or unsafe conditions, but there is always next year :)

- Sean

Cuchulainn

Gold Rider
Aug 10, 2017
Denver, CO
www.rmmrc.org
Picked up Ute Pass on Oct. 11 on the way to Cripple Creek for a total of 18. I may pick up one or two more before winter hits, but some are already closed for various reasons. Cottonwood to pave (boo!) and a couple of others due to ongoing flood repair damage along the Big Thompson. I will see how it goes. Rever sent me the badges for 5 and 10, but I don't believe I will see the badge for 25 this year.

Reactions: SoCalEddie

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu