Honda UK Accessory Brochure (Pictures and Prices)

Posiden

May 25, 2015
The English Lake District
Yeah i got that one, i also got one on the 24/12/2015 stating the heated grips were £240, which was a £100 cheaper than the price that was quoted at the NEC bike show in November.
Now they are quoted at £295.....???? Shows how much profit is in a pair of grips.
Do Honda UK have a clue what thier doing?
We are already paying about £800 more than the french for the same bike.
Im going to pay for my bike tomorrow and unless the dealer is going to reduce these stupid bloody prices considerably i am not going to add any accessories at all. In 3 months time the markets will be awash with stuff for this bike and the prices will be considerably cheaper than hondas ( or at least they wont be changing thier minds every month!)
This bike launch has been a bloody farce.

Last edited:

Posiden

May 25, 2015
The English Lake District
So i spoke to the dealer today and he didn't know what prices were correct. he initially thought the £240 for the heated grips was plus the VAT until i pointed out the back page of the brochure clearly states VAT include but excludes fitting......hes getting back to me!!!

Steve B

Mar 17, 2016
Bristol
if you read my thread on the Uk launch you will see the accessories price ( heated grips at £340....!)
...and they don't bloody work which is why I cancelled mine. Going to order a set of Oxford Adventure for 80 quid and they got a 10/10 rating from Adventure Biker Rider mag.

Reactions: 1litre

ariforal.unal

Jan 19, 2016
Turkey
...and they don't bloody work which is why I cancelled mine. Going to order a set of Oxford Adventure for 80 quid and they got a 10/10 rating from Adventure Biker Rider mag.

Are you sure that oxford adventure is the proper length?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu