Aug 14, 2016
So. Cal.
...this bike could be ridden like a dirt bike:

RItwin

Gold Rider
Jul 31, 2018
R.I. USA
...this bike could be ridden like a dirt bike:

Im pretty damn good on my AT and I do treat it like a dirtbike but not quite that good. This is how most AT riders think they look while riding in full gear to their local coffee shop hahahaha sorry.... not sorry....

Keep the rubber side down

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Reactions: SHUMBA and cyco666

belrix

Nov 2, 2015
SouthEast Kansas
Im pretty damn good on my AT and I do treat it like a dirtbike but not quite that good. This is how most AT riders think they look while riding in full gear to their local coffee shop hahahaha sorry.... not sorry....

Hey, I resemble that remark! ;)

SHUMBA

Oct 5, 2017
ONTARIO, CANADA

Yup we all like to "play the part" and most of are dreamers, 'cause we are are so old and if we fall off y'all gonna break something, self included
Enjoy life while you are able to.
SHUMBA

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk

SHUMBA

Oct 5, 2017
ONTARIO, CANADA
Yup we all like to "play the part" and most of are dreamers, 'cause we are are so old and if we fall off y'all gonna break something, self included
Enjoy life while you are able to.
SHUMBA

Oh, forgot to mention the riders who descend upon the ice cream shops in great numbers.
1) none of them can do a power turn 'cause they "duck walk" their bikes.
2) they all wear these little ridiculous leather vests covered with all sorts of pins and badges etc.
3) one is the "captain" another is the "navigator" and another is the "tail gunner"
Holy fu**? What am I missing?
SHUMBA

RItwin

Gold Rider
Jul 31, 2018
R.I. USA
Hahahaha yup living it up while I can!!! (power turns included)

And I do have an affinity for icecream and coffee... ok its an addiction but who's counting?

SHUMBA

Oct 5, 2017
ONTARIO, CANADA
Ha ha Ritwin
Pleased to hear you can do a feet on the pegs "power turn"
As most riders simply cannot.
I'm a coffee fan...ice cream, well I tend to avoid it 'cause it will make ya fat.
SHUMBA

RItwin

Gold Rider
Jul 31, 2018
R.I. USA
I call it counter weight for the power turns...

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu