• Thank you again for being a part of this community of riders and enthusiasts at africatwin.org. We can't say thank you enough to our donors this year. We're wishing everyone a happy holiday season and happy 2021!

Just in case you were wondering if...

Graves

Staff member
Legendary Rider
Aug 14, 2016
So. Cal.
...this bike could be ridden like a dirt bike:

RItwin

Gold Rider
Jul 31, 2018
R.I. USA
...this bike could be ridden like a dirt bike:

Im pretty damn good on my AT and I do treat it like a dirtbike but not quite that good. This is how most AT riders think they look while riding in full gear to their local coffee shop hahahaha sorry.... not sorry....

Keep the rubber side down

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Reactions: cyco666

belrix

Nov 2, 2015
SouthEast Kansas
Im pretty damn good on my AT and I do treat it like a dirtbike but not quite that good. This is how most AT riders think they look while riding in full gear to their local coffee shop hahahaha sorry.... not sorry....

Keep the rubber side down

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hey, I resemble that remark! ;)

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu