Long time rider, first time caller! Vangrouvy BC

Flyinguy

Jun 28, 2021
Vangrouvy, BC
Super stoked...picked a 19 ATAS pretty well farkled out along with a Sherpax trailer.....need to do a few of my thangs to it ready for play time. Come on borders open....and now we have the heat to deal with!!!! Then Pacific/BDR route to Cabo....over to Texas and Big Bend then back a play in NM(Go LOBOS) up the Conti to Jasper.

Graves

Staff member
Legendary Rider
Aug 14, 2016
So. Cal.
Super stoked...picked a 19 ATAS pretty well farkled out along with a Sherpax trailer.....need to do a few of my thangs to it ready for play time. Come on borders open....and now we have the heat to deal with!!!! Then Pacific/BDR route to Cabo....over to Texas and Big Bend then back a play in NM(Go LOBOS) up the Conti to Jasper.
Welcome to the group.

LukeWhere

Oct 13, 2019
Vancouver Isle
Sounds like an awesome trip. I want to do Divide one day soon. WA BDR is a great ride if you want something local. So many awesome options right here in BC.

Flyinguy

Jun 28, 2021
Vangrouvy, BC
Here is my next...good one! Osoyoos to CABO down the Pacific divide mainly off road. Then from La Paz over to Big Bend Texas via Copper Canyon back in NM and up the Conti up to Jasper...once again off- road as much as possible. All one trip! I figure that it will take about 3 bottles of scotch to do the trip!

LukeWhere

Oct 13, 2019
Vancouver Isle
You must be retired! I really want to do that too. Those 3 bottle trips will need to wait a bit for me. Right now I can get away with one to 1.5 bottles at a time.

Flyinguy

Jun 28, 2021
Vangrouvy, BC
No not retired....still love working(it really isn't) I can just take as much time off as I want(I just don't answer the phone)
Been doing these adventures for many years.....I had been very lucky to get paid well to travel to foreign lands and play(guide)

LukeWhere

Oct 13, 2019
Vancouver Isle
Good life choices! I have it pretty good too, but you are at the level I want to be. I am about 7 years away (maybe sooner) from someone suggesting a trip and my response being, give me a week to prep. Do share some travel stories & photos.

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu