• Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays to all riders and readers! Thank you for being a part of the online community and big thanks to @Graves for his effort on this forum. -africatwin.org team

Los Angeles, California - the Adventure Republic

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
May 13, 2015
I'm in Idaho. The overly conservative state that keeps me here by having kickass trails all over the place.

My dealer says April 2015, but I think he gets his info after we do, lol.

Someday, I'll hold a mega West coast Africa Twin rally. We'll have pigs to roast, stories to tell, beer to drink and , well, we wont talk about the rest...

Rapid Dog

Dec 31, 2015
SoCal
Well Hello Joel!
I guess I know what you've targeted for your next ride ;)
Any info from local dealers yet?
Kinda thinking about the AT myself...

NSFW

Dec 24, 2015
Southern California
I'm in Idaho. The overly conservative state that keeps me here by having kickass trails all over the place.

My dealer says April 2015, but I think he gets his info after we do, lol.

Someday, I'll hold a mega West coast Africa Twin rally. We'll have pigs to roast, stories to tell, beer to drink and , well, we wont talk about the rest...
thinking of the same. i can help.

i organized 2 big rallies at advrider.com

Pahrump NV - 1st weekend of November
http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/november-3-6-2016-adventure-riders-pahrump-rally.1157780/

Death Valley National Park - last weekend of March
http://advrider.com/index.php?threa...march-30-april-2.1181165/page-9#post-30687459

come down and join the fun.

Cappy761

Oct 27, 2016
Southgern Oregon, USA
Did the OBCDR and IBCDR this summer on my AT and had an absolute blast....great country and challenging routes! Off to Mexico next week and then planning the ride to Deadhorse for July-Aug 2017. This bike is fantastic...best adv bike I've ever ridden.

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu