Love my AT!

bdalameda

Nov 16, 2019
Salinas, California
Those 3D mesh covers are great - I had one on my previous bike and it makes a huge difference in hot weather - I left mine on all year though as it also relieves pressure points. I am going to put one on my AT.

belrix

Nov 2, 2015
SouthEast Kansas
Yes, the cheap 3D mesh cover helps keep the blood flowing on long trips. Increased my endurance from 1 1/2 hours to a full tank! This is down the slab at 75mph+

DJCam

Jan 10, 2020
Barrie, Ontario
I’ll have to give one a try. I just can’t justify paying hundreds of $$ for an after market seat that may or may not solve the issue of pressure points. Thanks for the info.

belrix

Nov 2, 2015
SouthEast Kansas
The windshield is from a company called Madstad, comes with an adjustable bracket allowing the height and tilt to be adjusted. The handguard braces are from Hebco and Becker, they are very nice and attach to the handlebar clamp. The rear racks are also from H&B, the offset version.

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu