SOLD Motorcycle Adventure Gear Risers - SOLD

Mitch

Sep 20, 2017
Iowa
These are the beautiful risers crafted by our own OneEarTim, owner of Motorcycle Adventure Gear. I am only selling them because I swapped them out for another set with the Scotts damper mount. These things are beautiful. Retail for a new set is $149. I am asking $100 shipped.

Please excuse the Labrador Retriever hair next to them......With three Labs I live in a hairy world

Mitch

Sep 20, 2017
Iowa
I will take them. My wife saw your dogs and she wants any one of the three. Ha! Thanks.
The risers I will sell. The dogs must remain. If my wife had to choose between any one of them, or me.....I'd be very nervous.

I'll send you my PayPal address via a forum conversation.

Thx

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu