Motorcycle shows and deals

patware

Jan 23, 2020
Quebec, Canada
Out of curiosity,

Do you attend Motorcycle Shows like the one in Montreal in two weekends (feb 21st to 23rd) ? Can I expect to bargain/strike deals on bikes, equipment, gears?

Pat

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Johnston

Dec 30, 2019
Amherstview
I usually go to the International Supershow in January at the Toronto Airport in January. Sometimes you can find a good deal. Other times I find it a good way to check riding gear or accessories in person. Fit varies so much between manufacturers and even between models in the same manufacturers product line it can be hard to know what will fit without trying it on. The local dealer cannot afford to stock everything that is out there. Even if you don't buy something at the show, once you know what you want it can be ordered from the local dealer or online if that is the way you want to go. I have heard the spring show at the same location may have more potential deals/bargains especially toward aftermarket products. I may try the spring show this year. It would be nice to attend a motorcycle show on a motorcycle instead of getting there by bus or car.

Reactions: patware

ATCurious

Nov 14, 2019
Alberta
I went to the Calgary motorcycle show last month, I'd been looking around online for a new riding jacket. Blackfoot motorsports, a local dealer, had the same prices online as at the show. It's always nice to check out the gear firsthand and try it on, motorcycle shows are great for that.

Reactions: patware

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu