New A/T owner from Kennewick Washington

MadMike

Nov 18, 2021
DFW
Just upgraded from a KLR650 to a 2017 A/T. Been riding for many years mainly on the street. Also ride a 05 Goldwing with 115,000 miles. Looking forward to plenty of adventures on the new to me A/T.
Welcome, the KLR is a great bike but the AT is everything the KLR should be and should have been long ago.

Reactions: Macullum

ATmartin

Feb 21, 2018
Bavaria Germany
Just upgraded from a KLR650 to a 2017 A/T. Been riding for many years mainly on the street. Also ride a 05 Goldwing with 115,000 miles. Looking forward to plenty of adventures on the new to me A/T.

Welcome to the AT world

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
May 13, 2015
Welcome! Happy to have you.

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu