• Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays to all riders and readers! Thank you for being a part of the online community and big thanks to @Graves for his effort on this forum. -africatwin.org team

kwb377

Nov 3, 2018
B'ham, AL
New member, located in Birmingham, Alabama...picked up a new left-over '17 model two days ago (traded in my '15 Versys 1000).

~ CRF1000L / KTM 450 XC-W / KTM 200 XC-W

Graves

Staff member
Aug 14, 2016
So. Cal.
Welcome to the group. I think that you'll find the AT much more off road worthy than the Versys, once you get some decent tires of course. And Cogent makes a set of springs that lets you pound on this thing like you pound on your 450.

New member, located in Birmingham, Alabama...picked up a new left-over '17 model two days ago (traded in my '15 Versys 1000).

kwb377

Nov 3, 2018
B'ham, AL
Thanks!

I loved the Versys, but have found myself doing much more dual-sporting than sport-touring the last couple of years. Put my first 150 miles on the A/T yesterday...I do miss the locomotive roll-on torque of the 1043cc Kawi engine, though.

Tires and crash protection will be one of the first farkles on the list.

StevieD

Jun 11, 2017
U.K.

Welcome to the group, hope your getting on well with your AT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inexorable

Aug 16, 2018
UK
Hi 👍

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu