FOR SALE OEM Panniers

toxicadrenaline53

Sep 18, 2015
Wisconsin
These were on my ‘16. Picked up some aluminum ones. Located in WI. Painted with spray on bed liner (aluminum only). They are a little dirty in the pics. No major defects. Comes with the lock set so you can customize to your ignition key. May consider shipping. $450 obo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toxicadrenaline53

Sep 18, 2015
Wisconsin

toxicadrenaline53

Sep 18, 2015
Wisconsin

toxicadrenaline53

Sep 18, 2015
Wisconsin
TA53, Are these still available? I'm in California. Also, how do they attach to the bike?
Thank you,
Kenny

These are still available! I didn’t receive a notification that you replied so I apologize for the delayed response.

They attach by hanging on the two slots next to the passenger seat and on a rubber sleeve that slides over the rearmost part of the passenger peg. When you lock it, you push a lever that “clamps” the bottom side of the plastic (below the slots that it hangs on). Then you lock it and they stay put. Not sure how to better explain it. They’re pretty convenient though.

toxicadrenaline53

Sep 18, 2015
Wisconsin

toxicadrenaline53

Sep 18, 2015
Wisconsin
If mine didn’t come through, I’ll give you my phone number

toxicadrenaline53

Sep 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Sold!

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu