Ok, where are our european friends?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
May 13, 2015
I see the ip addresses from Europe, every single day. Why don't you folks take a minute and post?

FISTER

Aug 13, 2015
FRANCE
I'm here :D

Some pictures

With my daughter in Morocco:

My Transafrica :)

With my AT750 RD07a during one of our ATOC Meeting

Reactions: Fujiyama

Mad

Nov 4, 2015
Poland
I should get mine about January 2016 but i don't know anything about the number, how did You got Yours ?

Posiden

May 25, 2015
The English Lake District
Hello Tazdevil.
I havent received a delivery date or an ID number yet but have an accesory catalogue with over priced trinkets in it.

Please update the forum if you get a confirmed delivery date.

Ps i saw the motogp ar brno a few years ago and loved it..great people.

Washryc

Jan 27, 2016
Dresden
I wish I can just order without a test ride... But went to the dealer today and the Red Rally version is jaw dropping. It sounds amazing as well. But no test ride until March... Not going to jump the gun until then.

From Dresden Germany btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1litre

Washryc

Jan 27, 2016
Dresden
Anyone from England who has a link to a English AT brochure? My dealer only has the German one, and My German is not that great tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu