Ok, where are our european friends?

kristofh

Feb 8, 2016
Belgium
I see the ip addresses from Europe, every single day. Why don't you folks take a minute and post?
I read every day with tapatalk...
I only post when i think its useful

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

Last edited:

AfricaTwom

Feb 29, 2016
Belgium
Did you get the bike or stil waiting?

Got it on 23/3. ;-)

kristofh

Feb 8, 2016
Belgium
Nice bike ;-) witch tyres are that?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

AfricaTwom

Feb 29, 2016
Belgium
Anders via mail en in het Nederlands want ik wil wel eens komen kijken naar de jouwe ;-) (Tom.lecluyse@telenet.be)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Dave01

Sep 19, 2016
U.K.

I'm in the UK West Country, near Taunton. I've had my manual tricolour since Nov last year. I've added oem heated grips, centre stand and crash bars, Karoo 3 tyres, Rugged Roads engine bars and folding mirrors, Barkbuster hand guards and 'Bljzzard' covers, home made satvav mount and secondhand Touratech panniers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnc

Aug 4, 2017
Uk

I'm in the UK West Country, near Taunton. I've had my manual tricolour since Nov last year. I've added oem heated grips, centre stand and crash bars, Karoo 3 tyres, Rugged Roads engine bars and folding mirrors, Barkbuster hand guards and 'Bljzzard' covers, home made satvav mount and secondhand Touratech panniers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has anybody got any tips please on how to get the bike onto its centre stand? I have never had any problems with previous bikes but with this one I cannot find a suitable technique

SoCalEddie

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Rider
Jul 14, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
@Margusxx Beautiful! Riding in Europe has always been a dream and live vicariously through other riders. Would love to see more!

Reactions: Margusxx

SeaEngine

Jul 17, 2017
San Diego
@Margusxx How about next time we get an invitation? Haha. Beautiful photos. The last time I rode a motorcycle was in Italy back in 2003 and miss it dearly.

Reactions: Margusxx

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu