• Welcome to africatwin.org v2.0! We're happy to have you here. We've updated the site with new code to help the overall forum experience. Please report any issues. Changes made to the forum can be seen here: Africatwin.org v2.0 updates. Thank you for being a part of africatwin.org!

On the verge of purchase

sleepyOwl

Oct 2, 2018
Uk
Been following this forum from down in South West UK for a while which I knew was going to be expensive!
With deals under £10k and 0% PCP deals its a no brainer.
Looking forward to the comfort after my Diavel

Graves

Staff member
Aug 14, 2016
So. Cal.
Welcome to the group.

Been following this forum from down in South West UK for a while which I knew was going to be expensive!
With deals under £10k and 0% PCP deals its a no brainer.
Looking forward to the comfort after my Diavel

inexorable

Aug 16, 2018
UK
Did you get it? :D

inexorable

Aug 16, 2018
UK
Ah yeah... sorry I just joined the dots. I've already seen your posts - and in the garage with the Duc!

Its a wonder I don't fall over more! :D

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu