• Hi riders and readers, We just upgraded and updated some code to make things run a bit better on the site. Please let us know if you find any technical glitches or issues. Thank you again! africatwin.org staff

On the verge of purchase

sleepyOwl

Oct 2, 2018
Uk
Been following this forum from down in South West UK for a while which I knew was going to be expensive!
With deals under £10k and 0% PCP deals its a no brainer.
Looking forward to the comfort after my Diavel

Reactions: Admin

Graves

Staff member
Legendary Rider
Aug 14, 2016
So. Cal.
Welcome to the group.

Been following this forum from down in South West UK for a while which I knew was going to be expensive!
With deals under £10k and 0% PCP deals its a no brainer.
Looking forward to the comfort after my Diavel

inexorable

Aug 16, 2018
UK
Did you get it? :D

inexorable

Aug 16, 2018
UK
Ah yeah... sorry I just joined the dots. I've already seen your posts - and in the garage with the Duc!

Its a wonder I don't fall over more! :D

DELLA

Sep 7, 2018
Hochstadt
@livingwellcfr Very good point .

@sleepyOwl Welcome to AT Org. Its a great place to share.

Start watching the posts ;)

Motor guards / Hand guards / Ancillary guards / Wind Screens / Seats / Foot Pegs.

You might be a little surprised that although you have a beautiful competent bike. It does have some flaws that need to be ironed out before you can take full enjoyment of it.

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu