• Hi everyone, hope all of you are safe and healthy. We've updated the image upload size to 5MB from 2MB so everyone can upload some pretty pictures during their quarantine. We will also be updating our software and servers as the weeks go by so please let us know if you have any issues. Wishing all riders good health during these times.

Picture size limits

OzCrow

Apr 11, 2020
Australia NSW
Hi guys just wondering on the size pics pictures are limited to.
I've tried to include a few but the server isn't happy. I've got some really great shots worth sharing

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
May 13, 2015
I've tried to include a few but the server isn't happy. I've got some really great shots worth sharing
Hey @OzCrow

We'll adjust the limit for users now. Thanks for the request and would love to see some photos.

Reactions: OzCrow

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
May 13, 2015
update - File limit sizes have been increased to 5mb. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks @OzCrow

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu