• Welcome to africatwin.org v2.0! We're happy to have you here. We've updated the site with new code to help the overall forum experience. Please report any issues. Changes made to the forum can be seen here: Africatwin.org v2.0 updates. Thank you for being a part of africatwin.org!

Poll: How much have you spent on your Africa Twin since purchased?

How much have you spent on your Africa Twin since purchased?

• $0 other than gas/maintenance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $100-$500

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Graves

Staff member
Aug 14, 2016
So. Cal.
Only difference from other dirt bikes I've had is that it costs 10X more to repair crash damage.

RItwin

Jul 31, 2018
R.I. USA
Only difference from other dirt bikes I've had is that it costs 10X more to repair crash damage.
Right?!?!?! bumped into my brothers pannier racks at maaaayyybe 6mph $5,460usd to repair mine, $480usd to replace the pannier rack and plastic license plate holder on his 1090 adventure R.....:oops: It was $1,540usd for the headlight alone, good PR for those fancy headlight guards that i dont have....:p hahahaha

Graves

Staff member
Aug 14, 2016
So. Cal.
WOW! At that point I might have gone full enduro R, radiator shrouds and dual Baja Designs LaPaz headlamps.

Right?!?!?! bumped into my brothers pannier racks at maaaayyybe 6mph $5,460usd to repair mine, $480usd to replace the pannier rack and plastic license plate holder on his 1090 adventure R.....:oops: It was $1,540usd for the headlight alone, good PR for those fancy headlight guards that i dont have....:p hahahaha

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu