• Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays to all riders and readers! Thank you for being a part of the online community and big thanks to @Graves for his effort on this forum. -africatwin.org team

Seattle

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
May 13, 2015
I want my bike TODAY dammit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 29, 2015
Washington
Will call Hinshaw this morning and ask when they expect delivery of tri-color manual. Like all dealers , they said "early spring" then modified to "late spring"; last I checked they mentioned that by "end of May". Will call and verify latest greatest :) every day is a day closer though :)

Kingleoj2

Mar 2, 2016
Washington state
My AT was supposed to be here June 11th - Tacoma dealer - he got 1 in and it was gone, but a week before mine was to be here I got another call from him saying - Sorry your bike wont be here till end of August.
Well I couldn't wait that long so I found a dealer in Georgia that has 2 sitting on the floor - I bought 1 and will be flying to Georgia this Thursday to pick it up and ride it home - oh yeah!

Dec 29, 2015
Washington
I received a call from Hinshaw about 3 weeks ago that they had a silver one and wondered if I would accept it - told them NO I'm not in a rush - I want a Tri-color manual , then another week passes by and he again calls to say that they had one on the floor that was a silver one (don't know if this was the same one) and I again said NO - I want a tri color manual. Apparently the dealers have no control of what they are receiving as stock and just go with what is delivered; good thing that there is a demand for the AT's or is there?????

RICHIESNO

Aug 13, 2015
Brooklyn, NEW York
Very strange here also in the northeast-- I have a $1000.00 deposit with NY Honda out in Queens NY and got two calls from dealers in upstate NY that have the red-man. sitting in the crate if I want-- one wants $500 more than the place I gave a deposit too-- Spoke with my guy and says I should get mine by the end of July but will give my deposit back if I want-- Going to wait and stick with NY Honda because those other guys play games and don't even want to try and get a deposit back from a dealer-- My rear end is still swollen from my last purchase though a dealer-- To those who have---ENJOY!!!!

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu