FOR SALE Selling my tri colour southern UK

Simondo

Mar 31, 2016
Bournemouth, England
After a few happy months with my new Africa Twin it's time to say goodbye because I have a new job with much less commuting - time for something fast, impractical and red.

I'm mentioning the bike on this forum before putting it up on general sites in a couple of days.

• 8052 motorway miles and rising
  • Just serviced and runs great - tyres only 2/3 worn
  • No finance, not crashed etc
  • Manufacturers warranty till March 2018
  • Honda heated grips, tall screen and centre stand
  • Good condition apart from a tiny graze from a bungee hook and spokes with a bit of corrosion which Honda UK are deciding how to rectify
If you are interested at a price of £9300 and are ready to buy straight away send me a message.
Photos available. I'll try to work out how to post them on here...
SimonP1010231.JPG P1010234.JPG P1010237.JPG P1010231.JPG P1010234.JPG P1010237.JPG

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu