• Thank you again for being a part of this community of riders and enthusiasts at africatwin.org. We can't say thank you enough to our donors this year. We're wishing everyone a happy holiday season and happy 2020!

Shock Absorbers from The Shock Factory

MarksMCParts

Supporting Vender
Morning guys,
At MarksMotorcycleParts we are the UK agent for The Shock Factory and can supply single and double adjustable shocks for all models of variants of 750cc and 1000cc Africa Twins. Single adjustable gives you one adjuster that varies compression and rebound damping in a preset ratio. Double adjustable gives you independent control over compression & rebound. Both feature threaded collars for preload adjustment.
All shocks come with a spring chosen for your weight, and can be built over or under length at no extra cost if you want to vary the ride height or steering characteristics. All shocks include a C spanner, 2 year warranty and delivery.
To inquire about the shocks or discuss any suspension issues, PM me or else email mark@marksmotorcycleparts.co.uk. Full details are available on my website https://www.marksmotorcycleparts.co.uk/shock-absorbers
Single adjustable £350, double adjustable £500.
Cannot ship to the US, Canada or Germany due to product liability laws. Sorry but I have no control over this.
Cheers, Mark

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu