SOLD SW-Motech Top Case Adventure Rack for 2018-19 ATAS Africa Twin / Givi Monokey / MINT!

OhioAT

Oct 30, 2019
Ohio
FOR SALE — I have a like new SW-Motech Top Case Adventure rack designed to fit a 2018-19 Africa Twin Adventure Sports. In my opinion this is the best rack available for top boxes for this bike. This includes the Givi Monokey top box mounting adapters already installed. Super well designed, adjustable fore / aft, thoughtfully mounted to absorb vibration, easy to install. Took some pics of the rack on the bike just before removal as well as pics of how it sits right now ready to ship. Decided to try soft luggage and bought a B&B system with a much larger flat plate and a passenger plate. Won't be using this for the extended future most likely so have decided to pass it on. SW makes all sorts of accessories that bolt right onto this for almost any top box available as well as an extender for soft luggage / duffels. Rack is in very good condition with no scratches from use. Some assembly markings but will look brand new when installed. $139 shipped. If you don't want the Givi adapter kit I'll take $20 off and ship it for $119.

Thanks!

Brian

$139 shipped.
$119 w/out Givi mounting kit.

Looks like Revzilla wants $145 for this. Keep in mind that their price does not include the $25 adapter kit for the top box mount. And I don't charge tax...

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle...-honda-africa-twin-adventure-sports-2018-2019

Attachments

Last edited:

OhioAT

Oct 30, 2019
Ohio
Bump. $120 shipped complete as is with Givi mounting kit included. $20 price reduction! Pics are current. Rack is like new!

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu