Thanks for all the fish

A

andyedt

Thank you all for some great forum information, but I now find myself without and Africa Twin. In some ways it is a blessing (as the tech was so unreliable on mine) but it was a painful way to move back to a Crosstourer.

Thanks for all the interesting content and stay safe.

Attachments

• atcrash 1.jpg
    atcrash 1.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 20211003_174516.jpg
    20211003_174516.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 16

Graves

Staff member
Legendary Rider
Aug 14, 2016
So. Cal.
Thank you all for some great forum information, but I now find myself without and Africa Twin. In some ways it is a blessing (as the tech was so unreliable on mine) but it was a painful way to move back to a Crosstourer.

Thanks for all the interesting content and stay safe.
What, is that it? It's barely scratched.

Graves

Staff member
Legendary Rider
Aug 14, 2016
So. Cal.
No, just a taster of sliding along the road at 50mph. It was going to cost over £10,000 to repair.
Doesn’t look all that bad, your pictures must not show the real damage. I’d expect 10k in damage to look something like this.

CE7D365A-87BE-4D75-BA75-E45F2ED17C8D.jpeg

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu