• Wishing everyone a happy new year! May 2019 bring you tons of happiness and riding time.

What did you do to your bike today??

Graves

Staff member
Aug 14, 2016
So. Cal.
I think that I got a killer deal and what I paid probably wouldn't necessarily be representative of what one should expect to pay. The front wheel is new OE Honda, the rear is a used wheel in excellent condition, neither came with rotors, but I did get the cush drive and sprocket.

Okay thanks, it gives me an idea of what I could offer for a set depending on the condition of the wheels. Were the rotors damaged on the wheels you bought?

I have the AdMore LEDs on my top cases for commuting. They make a huge difference for visibility.
I'd like to try the Mitas E10 tires - they look like a really good balance of road/offroad (I have a set of the E07 Dakars to use this summer).
I used the Mitas E12 rear and loved it and it lasted a lot longer than I thought it would.
Let us know how the E10 does on your front.

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu