• Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays to all riders and readers! Thank you for being a part of the online community and big thanks to @Graves for his effort on this forum. -africatwin.org team

What Helmets do you wear?

dascooter

May 27, 2017
Chesterfield, MO
Currently ride with an Arai Signet helmet. Overall like it as it fits my head shape. Only issue are the vents on top come off. They sent me replacements for free the first time and then I bought some (very inexpensive). Not a big deal but a bit dissatisfied given the price of the helmet. Would a buy another Arai! Yes. But would check out those vents

tuggy

Jan 24, 2017
Dunfermline, Scotland
Caberg flip up. Latest generation has lockable up flip so complies with UK Law so you can ride with it open.

Also handy for refilling as petrol stations won't serve unless face can be seen.

Nusk450x

Feb 23, 2018
Australia
Fox V1 Pilot.. Cheap But meets all Required helmet Regulations and is cheap enough that when i have a get off i can just replace it no tears..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 12, 2018
USA
Shoei RF1200. For my brain housing, this fits best. I find it to be a very versatile helmet and have worn it during various types of riding. Sometimes I wish it had a visor.

Nusk450x

Feb 23, 2018
Australia
Replaced My Busted Fox with a Bell MX-9 much better fit on my head and with MIPS protection theoretically better and for not much more money I'm happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inexorable

Aug 16, 2018
UK
Arai QV.

lid.jpg

Bought it last summer - wasn't happy about the flag but it was the best colour option available at the time.

Pure chance that it ended up matching the 2018 AT perfectly :D

lid2.jpg

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu