Whats your news?

Kiwi Rod

May 29, 2016
New Zealand
Crash Bars look great. Better than the Honda ones. I have done 8000ks on mine and still enjoy riding it. I have fitted an xcreen ( deflector fitted to the top and forward ) to the standard windscreen and it is excellent. I have less wind noise than I did on my ST 1300. Perspects or glass ( whatever it is ) is a lot better quality than the standard screen which is just as well because you look through it most of the time. Having it forward of the main screen means that air can pass between it and the xcreen Also it does not look as sissy as some full size screens ( read Harley)

SoCalEddie

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Rider
Jul 14, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Finally got around to upgrading the OEM tool kit that Honda provides. Not a big upgrade like crash bars but a good small one for now.

IMG_7606.JPG

Reactions: Cuchulainn

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu