• Happy 4th of July to those who are observing! Be safe and healthy, friends.

YA Berkeley, CA retired rider

kenhuie

May 19, 2020
California
Hi All. Riding a 18 ATAS in the "Captain America" colors.

Long time rider but getting slower. Have done many trips to DV, Sturgis, Key West, and most western states. Was shooting for a HU meeting in Va this summer, but date got moved. So now looking for Riders to noodle around in the Western National Parks. Also have property in Mad River (CA36) for camping & swimming. Not A hotdog dirt rider. Can do FS roads ok but like the pavement better these days.

Reactions: Admin

bdalameda

Nov 16, 2019
Salinas, California
Hi Kenhule

I'm not too far down the road from you. I live not far from Monterey, CA, i'm not retired and not planning to. I am 63 ride dirt and street - definitely not the off-road rider I used to be - takes too long to heal at my age. I bought a new 2019 DCT last November. I too have toured most of the US and Canada. The AT is my 90th motorcycle. If you are ever in the Monterey area let me know and we can do some exploring.

Dan

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
May 13, 2015
Hi All. Riding a 18 ATAS in the "Captain America" colors.

Long time rider but getting slower. Have done many trips to DV, Sturgis, Key West, and most western states. Was shooting for a HU meeting in Va this summer, but date got moved. So now looking for Riders to noodle around in the Western National Parks. Also have property in Mad River (CA36) for camping & swimming. Not A hotdog dirt rider. Can do FS roads ok but like the pavement better these days.
Welcome to the forum and happy to have you. There are a handful of us from California on here and maybe an organized ride in the future when Covid calms down? Looking forward to hearing more about your trips.

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu