Latest activity

• belrix
    Finally all back together after a few long waits for parts... Straighter than it left the factory I think and rides better than it ever...
  • belrix
    belrix replied to the thread Greetings from Rockwall, TX..
    Welcome aboard! Dang, that color scheme is incredible!
  • belrix
    I finally tested my crash bars and skid plate. I don’t know why but I seem to only crash this bike on the left side. ??? This wasn’t...
  • Admin
    Admin replied to the thread Greetings from Rockwall, TX..
    Beautiful machine you have there. Welcome to africatwin.org!
  • Admin
    Admin reacted to RabidGeek71's post in the thread Greetings from Rockwall, TX. with Like Like.
    Hello all. I just picked up a 2019 ATAS manual. I lurked on this forum for several weeks prior to purchase. Thank you all for providing...
  • Admin
    Admin replied to the thread Hello from STL MO.
    Welcome to africatwin.org and happy to have you!
  • Admin
    Admin reacted to Sharkman's post in the thread Hello from STL MO with Like Like.
    Hello, I'm from St Louis Missouri and have a '17 AT in manual with R/B/W color scheme that I just acquired. I have been loyal to Red for...
  • M
    misterk reacted to Blaksled's post in the thread FOR SALE Buying New AT with Like Like.
    I traded my 2016 in on a 2020 adventure sport DCT ES friday as well. The bike had every accessory available, from PDM60 to foot pegs and...
  • Admin
    Admin reacted to Rroot82's post in the thread FOR SALE Buying New AT with Like Like.
    The upper tank guards I got should be relatively easy to remove for air filter work etc. Two bolts each side. 1 upper, and one down on...
  • belrix
    belrix reacted to Slamber's post in the thread 2018 ATAS Non-DCT Rapid Bike Install. with Like Like.
    Done. lnstall was a pain because of routing and getting to some of the connectors. The O2 sensor connector and the Crank sensor...
  • Admin
    Admin replied to the thread Hi.
    Hi and welcome! Thanks for being with africatwin.org and happy to have you.
  • Admin
    Admin reacted to misterk's post in the thread Hi with Like Like.
    I am Kevin in dallas Fort Worth area. I have had my 2016 AT for two years and have 53k miles on the beast. I have tried to post...
  • M
    misterk replied to the thread Hi.
    Tons of issues: Tires Oil changes Oil filters DCT Chains Sprockets Gas Brake pads [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  • M
    misterk reacted to daytonatwin's post in the thread Hi with Like Like.
    Welcome Kevin, I didn't know that! maybe thats why I never get a response here! 53K is a respectable amount of miles, but then again TX...
  • C
    The cowl cracked at one of the tabs and the tank cover tab was bent The tab on cowl creaks when flexed and the tank cover tab is a...

About us

• Africatwin.org was established in 2015 to provide adventure motorcyclists an online community focusing on the Honda Africa Twin. The forum has grown exponentially through the years with excellent and insightful content. As a result of our growth, africatwin.org has expanded its media network to provide editorial content to the adventure riding community. Africatwin.org is not affiliated with Honda Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and do not represent Honda Motor Co. or africatwin.org.

Quick Navigation

User Menu