SoCal - Temecula

Discussion in 'USA West Riders' started by temeku, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Greetings. I just bought a AT DCT 2017 and now researching the many accessories I will be needing. Wow! Easy to spend lot's of $$$. I've been riding over 50 years so this might be my last big bike. Although I only have 60 miles on it I really do enjoy the DCT and I think it will be a pleasant addition to my riding experience.

My First was a Honda S90 and over the past 10 years I've had a Vstrom (nice), ST1300 (awful ergonomics for me anyway but dependable and fast), BMW R1200GS (nice), Yamaha Tenere (best ergonomics for me and a solid machine but felt a tad heavy). First impressions on this Honda are very positive. Feels light, agile and fun to ride. Anyway, really excited about this new bike and looking forward to many miles.

Admin likes this.
  2. Welcome to africatwin.org @temeku! Happy to have you as a part of the community and congrats on the purchase. We can safely make a blanket statement and say everyone here agrees with you on the $$$ portion. :) Unless you're @OneEarTim, he just makes his own parts... haha